This is Searcys' second venue at St Pancras, located opposite its Champagne bar. It offers a modern British menu with interiors featuring leather booths and banquettes.
- Opened: 1 September
- Owner: Searcys 1847
- Executive chef: Billy Reid
- Manager: Tom Aslanian
- Designer: Martin Brudnizki
- Capacity: 200
- Food: includes English oysters ham hock terrine with pickles beef Wellington with Madeira sauce mackerel with horseradish, beetroot and red onion and roast leg of Welsh lamb with mint jelly. Desserts include Eton mess and English sherry trifle, and there's a good range of English cheeses.
- Average spend: £35 for three courses
- Address: St Pancras International Station, London NW1 2QP
- Telephone: 020 7870 9900