VisitBritain has created the interim role of deputy chief executive and accounting officer as it continues the hunt for a new chief executive.
Sandie Dawe, the tourism body's 2012 Games strategy director, is taking on the role following the departure of former chief executive Tom Wright at the beginning of 2009.
As accounting officer, she answers to the permanent secretary/accounting officer at the Department for Culture, Media and Sport for the financial accountability of VisitBritain and VisitEngland.
VisitBritain's newly-appointed business services director, David Parkhill, will report to the deputy chief executive, while other directors continue to report to executive chairman Christopher Rodrigues.
VisitBritain's senior management team now comprises:
- Christopher Rodrigues, executive chairman
- Sandie Dawe, deputy chief executive and director, 2012 Games strategy
- Julian Aviss, director, people and performance
- Michael Bedingfield, director, Britain marketing
- Keith Beecham, director, overseas network
- Kenny Boyle, director, distribution services
- David Parkhill, director, business services
- Patricia Yates, director, strategy and insights
By Daniel Thomas
E-mail your comments to Daniel Thomas here.