Hospitality Action's annual Christmas online auction has now gone live, with prizes including stays at the top hotels and dinners at some of the UK's best restaurants.
The industry charity is this year hoping to smash last year's total of £4,000 via 33 different lots. Now open, bidding is set to close at 2pm on Friday 4 December, with all prizes listed at www.hospitalityaction.org.uk.
Items on offer this year include:
• A mid-week spa break for two people at Chewton Glen hotel and spa in the New Forest
• A two-night weekend stay at the Hoxton hotel in Amsterdam
• A three-course meal with wine for two people at the Goring hotel in London
• A four ball of golf at the championship course the Mere golf resort and spa in Cheshire
• Dinner for two at John Campbell's Michelin-starred restaurant the Woodspeen in Berkshire
• Dinner for two at Cyrus Todiwala's Café Spice Namasté in London
• Dinner for two at the famous River Café in west London
• A selection of food hampers, an iPod, and bottles of Champagne
The charity, which seeks to assist current and previous hospitality employees and their families if they fall on hard times emotionally or financially, has this year spent £595,046 in support, along with helping 1,790 people through grants or the HA's befriending scheme.