The Caterer People Summit 2020 is to focus on creating an authentic employee experience that sets a hospitality business up for sustainable success.
Forward-thinking people experts and inspirational employers and employees in the sector will come together at the Ham Yard hotel, London on 29 April to share stories, expertise and practical advice on how to become a talent magnet and build a sustainable employer brand that delivers on what it promises.
Topics to be covered at the People Summit 2020 will include:
- Making your employee experience as authentic and remarkable as the guest experience.
- Developing a culture that fits your organisation and ensuring employees understand expectations.
- Building a sustainable workforce and honestly addressing the environmental issues that will enhance your prospects as an employer.
- Addressing health and wellbeing issues among your teams while setting up employees for success and ensuring the business hits its performance and productivity targets.
- What today's hospitality employees really want and how best to build trust, motivate and develop them.
The People Summit will also explore current employee sentiment through data collected in the Best Places to Work in Hospitality awards, as well as celebrating the Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality 2020.
The Caterer deputy editor James Stagg said: "This is a must-attend event for hospitality HR professionals and any leader who wants to harness the power of their people. Through a series of inspirational presentations and panels delegates will learn how to create a rewarding employee culture and win the war for new talent at this essential conference for all people leaders in the hospitality industry."
The delegate price is £225 plus VAT, to include admission, lunch and refreshments.
The People Summit 2020 is sponsored by Access and supported by Harri.
Best Places to Work in Hospitality 2020
There is still time to enter the Best Places to Work in Hospitality. Run in partnership with Purple Cubed and sponsored by Umbrella Training, the awards shine a spotlight on those who demonstrate exceptional skill at employee engagement and empower their staff.
Entries close on 21 February and all employee surveys must be completed by 6 March for businesses to be considered for the Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality, which will be revealed at the People Summit.
Those entering will benefit from all the insight from our unique employee report, while those who make the Top 30 will also gain a free place at the People Summit 2020. What's more, the six highest achievers will be shortlisted for the Best Employer Catey.