MPW and the diminutive Frankie Dettori join forces to open a third Frankie's Italian Bar & Grill. It sports a similar giant, mirror-balled interior to its sister restaurants in Chiswick and Knightsbridge, but promises a wider selection of dishes.
- Opened: 1 February
- Owners: Marco Pierre White, Frankie Dettori
- Head chef: Louis Saddadou
- General manager: Jerome Liger
- Capacity: 350
- Food: The trattoria-style menu features many classic Frankie's dishes, but additions include chargrilled calamari and gnocchi with cotechino sausage. Start with the pumpkin, chestnut and pancetta soup and follow with the scaloppini of salmon alla Napoletana.
- Typical spend: £35 per head
- Address: 224 Piccadilly, London W1J 9HP
- Telephone: 020 7930 0488