The fourth offering from the Grille chain is near St Pancras station on Pentonville Road, serving classic dishes at breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner in the seated restaurant and covered terrace, and cocktails from brunch onwards in the cocktail bar.
- Opened: 21 July
- Owners: John Pallagi and Simon Wright
- Head chef: Alex Umeh
- Restaurant: director Francisco Brasileiro
- Designer: Gabriel Murray
- Capacity: 70, plus 40 outside
- Food: French toast with bananas and syrup rump steak and chips and dark chocolate truffle mousse. All-day snack menu.
- Prices: £12 for two courses including drinks for lunch £22 for dinner
- Address: King's Cross Grille, 200 Pentonville Road, London N1 9JS
- Telephone: 020 7841 0401