Liverpool restaurant, Caesar's Palace, has been fined £5,000 after hygiene inspectors found the kitchens to be dirty and unhygienic.
The "Las-Vegas style" restaurant on Renshaw Street in Liverpool's city centre was fined after a series of health issues were flagged up in the kitchens.
- Ribs being left where raw chicken juice could have dripped on them.
- No running water in a sink where staff were supposed to wash their hands.
- Floors "caked in grease and food".
- A "filthy" staff toilet.
Berni Turner, Liverpool city council's executive member for the environment, said: "We are committed to making sure that hygiene and cleanliness in food outlets across the city are of a high standard and won't hesitate to take enforcement action on those who put people's health at risk."
By Jessica Harvey
E-mail your comments to Jessica Harvey here.