After parting company with the Connaught last year, Angela Hartnett has opened her new restaurant in the heart of Mayfair. The Italian menu is complemented by painted fresco panels and there is a raised private-dining area with a direct view into the kitchen.
- Opened: 21 August
- Owner: Gordon Ramsay Holdings
- Chef-patron: Angela Hartnett
- Head chef: Diego Cardoso
- Manager: Jose Garcia
- Designer: Richmond International
- Capacity: 40
- Food: includes grilled foie gras with sweet and sour tomatoes green bean and almond salad with cider vinaigrette roasted veal fillet with Parmesan cream and grilled leeks and pistacchio soufflé.
- Price: £70 for seven-course tasting menu
- Address: 20 Queen Street, London W1J 5PR
- Telephone: 020 7592 1222