An 18-night guest chef event held at Northcote in Langho, Lancashire, has raised £65,000 for the Hospitality Action charity.
Obsession 18 saw a line up of 21 chefs with 16 Michelin stars between them cook at the Michelin-starred restaurant within the hotel between 18 January and 4 February.
The chefs involved included Jason Atherton, Tom Kitchin, Larry Jayasekara, George Blogg, Gary Usher and Tommy Banks.
A silent auction ran through the 18 days and donation envelopes were dotted on tables, which contributed towards the grand total.
Hospitality Action chief executive Mark Lewis said: "The fantastic amount that Craig Bancroft and Nigel Haworth have raised for Hospitality Action over the past three weeks will have a direct, transformative impact on the lives of numerous hospitality professionals who find themselves in crisis.
"A grant of £1,375 allows us to pay for a walk-in shower installation for someone needing home adaptations due to disability. For just £500, we can pay for a respite holiday for the carer of a sick or disabled relative. And with £700, we can support the resettlement of a victim of domestic abuse. Through the generosity of Craig, Nigel and their guests at Obsession, we'll be able to action many such grants in future."
Obsession was created by Nigel Haworth in 2001 to celebrate great food, wine and chefs.
This year's full line up featured:
- Friday 19 January - Gary Usher, Sticky Walnut, Hoole, Chester
- Saturday 20 January - Manish Mehrotra, Indian Accent, New Delhi, India
- Sunday 21 January - Jean-Philippe Blondet (three Michelin stars), Alain Ducasse at the Dorchester, Mayfair, London
- Monday 22 January - Juan Amador (two Michelin stars), Amador's, Vienna, Austria
- Tuesday 23 January - Lisa Goodwin-Allen (one Michelin star), Northcote, Langho, Lancashire
- Wednesday 24 January - Daniel Calvert, Belon, Hong Kong
- Thursday 25 January - Hiroshi Nakamichi (three Michelin stars), Restaurant Molière, Sapporo, Japan
- Friday 26 January - George Blogg (one Michelin star), Gravetye Manor, West Hoathly, Sussex
- Saturday 27 January - Larry Jayasekara (one Michelin star), Pétrus, Belgravia, London
- Sunday 28 January - Tom Kitchin (one Michelin star), The Kitchin, Leith, Edinburgh
- Monday 29 January - 'The three amigos' Diego Hernandez Baquedano, CorazÁ³n De Tierra, Baja California, Mexico; Francisco Ruano, Alcalde, Guadalajara, Mexico; Jorge Vallejo, Quintonil, Mexico City
- Tuesday 30 January - MartÁn Milesi, Una, London
- Wednesday 30 January - Jorge Vallejo, Quintonil, Mexico City
- Thursday 1 February - Tommy Banks (one Michelin star), the Black Swan at Oldstead, Yorkshire
- Friday 2 February - Ivan and Sergey Berezutskiy, Twins Garden, Moscow, Russia
- Saturday 3 February - Nelly Robinson, Nel. Restaurant, Sydney, Australia; and Kirk Haworth, Plates, London
- Sunday 4 February - Nigel Haworth (one Michelin star), Northcote, Langho, Lancashire
Videos from The Caterer archives