This modern British restaurant is housed in a 400-year-old pub in Highgate, north London, whose its back bar became known as the "Royal Box" after it was frequented by royalty in the 17th and 18th centuries.
- Opened: 15 December
- Chef-proprietor: Gareth Thomas
- Manager: Joanna Parker
- Capacity: 40, plus 50 outside
- Menu: Modern British - dishes include seared scallops and black pudding with tarragon mustard dressing confit of pork belly with celeriac mash, caramelised apple and Calvados jus and chocolate orange mousse cake with orange liqueur crème fraîche.
- Average spend: £45 including drinks and service
- Address: 86 Highgate High Street, London N6 5HX
- Telephone: 020 8340 0770
- Website: www.roseandcrownhighgate.co.uk