Caterer and Hotelkeeper, along with Premier Foods, is offering readers the chance to win two places on Rosemary Shrager's Modern British cookery course.
As well as enjoying a burgeoning television career, castle cook Shrager has been running her cookery school for six years to wide acclaim. She has recently relocated it from Amhuinnsuidhe Castle, where she was head chef, to Swinton Park in Masham, North Yorkshire.
The two-day residential course will take place at the cookery school in Swinton Park, and will focus on classical preparation of food and mastering the essential techniques. The lucky winner and their guest can expect to cover pâtisserie, baking, sauces and soufflés, as well as learning about boning and filleting.
In addition, the winner will receive a Premier Foods school meals product hamper - including products from trusted brands Homepride, McDougalls, Quorn, Ambrosia, Angel Delight and Bird's.
As a major supplier to the education sector, Premier Foods is committed to school meals and to supporting school catering staff across the country in their attempts to find solutions to challenges unique to this sector of the industry. The dedicated Premier Foods education team - the only sector-specific team in the
business - works to provide caterers with a strong portfolio of school-specific products, expertise and frontline support network.
Premier Foods' extensive range offers caterers a choice of quality products that can be combined to create great-tasting, healthy dishes kids will love.
The prize package is worth £1,200 and includes the following:
- Two places on a Rosemary Shrager Modern British cookery course at the Swinton Park Cookery School.
- Accommodation and all meals.
- A Premier Foods school meals product hamper.
How to enter
Name three of the trusted brands in the Premier Foods' product portfolio.
Terms and conditions
1. Courses and dates on offer are subject to availability - visit www.swintonpark.com for details.
2. Accommodation is based on the winner and their guest sharing one room.
3. This competition is not open to employees or agents of Reed Business Information or Premier Foods.
4. We reserve the right to change the prize without notice, and no cash alternative will be offered.
5. The winner will be selected at random from correct entries, and the publisher's decision is final.
6. Reed Business Information will use the contact information you provide to communicate with you on behalf of the Caterer Group. We may also use the information you have provided to send direct marketing material from ourselves relating to other products and services that may be of interest to you. Your information may also be disclosed to other companies who wish to send you information about their products and services, including our sponsor, Premier Foods. This could involve data transfer to countries outside the European Economic Area. For further information and choices, please visit our data protection page at www.reedbusiness.co.uk/dataprotection, or write to: RBI, Freepost RCC2619, Haywards Heath RH16 3BR, UK.
7. The winner's name will appear in Caterer and Hotelkeeper and on Caterersearch.com.