The Mayor's Office for Policing and Crime (MOPAC) is tendering for the supply of Catering and Vending Services to the Metropolitan Police Service (MPS). We are seeking through this tendering process to award a contract with a suitably capable organisation to provide these Services for an initial term of 36 months and a unilateral option of MOPAC/MPS to extend for further periods up to a maximum of 24 months.
We require a commercially minded operator who can deliver a modern food offer to our discerning and diverse customer group to include the following services:
1. Staff Restaurants
2. Operational Feeding - This is the provision of food and drinks to police officers involved in Public Order events and incidents both planned and unplanned.
3. Hospitality - This is the provision of food and beverage services for a range of events for officers, staff and guests, predominantly in three main buildings across the MPS Estate but also at other buildings and/or sites as required.
4. Vending - To provide and manage the vending requirements across the Estate.
5. In the future following contract award there may be a requirement to supply detainee meals for custody suites.
6. Any other services related to or similar to areas 1 - 5 inclusive that may be required by MOPAC/MPS from time to time.
We estimate the contract value to be in the region of £3.6m - £6.2m per annum.
Full details of the opportunity can be found on www.bluelight.gov.uk (Due North System) which if you are not already registered will require free registration. The closing date for completed applications is 29 January 2016.