More than 300 Harbour & Jones (H&J) staff gathered together for the annual H&J Awards at the O2 in London on 2 September.
Launched in 2014 to celebrate 10 years in business, the awards recognise the hard work, dedication and achievements of team members.
A total of 13 awards were handed out on the night including Rising Star, Chef of the Year and Unsung Hero, as well as newly created categories for Sandwich Maker and Barista of the Year.
The team at CMS Cameron McKenna were among the big winners after walking away with the Site Team of the Year, Dish of the Year and Rising Star awards.
Unsung Hero and Barista of the Year went to the team at Financial Times, while the Selfridges team received Chef of the Year and the H&J Values award.
Co-founder Patrick Harbour said: "We really have to extend a huge thank you to everyone involved in making our awards such a success, from sponsors and judges to everyone who joined us on the night.
"We're so incredibly proud of our teams for nominating each other and supporting the awards with such positivity and infectious excitement, and look forward to continuing this tradition next year."
A summer party followed the awards ceremony on the Ibiza-style decked terrace at Building Six at the O2 where staff enjoyed Harbour & Jones Events' trademark food stalls and a silent disco.
Full list of winners:
• Food Stall of the Year BDP's ‘Butterbrot - more than a sandwich'
• Sandwich Maker of the Year the team at Markel International
• Customer Service Paul Hopkin, assistant venue manager, RSA House
• Chef of the Year Lane Rossoni, head chef, Selfridges London
• Rising star Jamie Akmanlar, commis chef, CMS Cameron McKenna
• Unsung Hero Bumni Sanya, kitchen porter, Financial Times
• Site of the Year the team at CMS Cameron McKenna
• Leadership Laurent Lepelletier, operations director
• Dish of the Year Jason Church, executive head chef, CMS Cameron McKenna with his ‘Our Great Coast' dish.
• Barista of the Year Darja Kogan, front of house assistant / barista, Financial Times
• Front of House Madina Sangare, hospitality assistant, XL Catlin
• Values James Bardell, group general manager, Selfridges
• Outstanding Contribution Lieza Browne, general manager, London Stock Exchange
Latest video from The Caterer