The Caterer has announced the date for the next Foodservice Forum, following the success of the inaugural event in October.
The Forum will once again be dedicated to the cream of the UK foodservice industry. It will offer inspiration and insight from thought leaders and trailblazers from the world of hospitality and beyond, when it takes place on Friday 20 March 2015 at Kings Place, London.
Delegates will be invited to join The Caterer for breakfast ahead of a line-up of speakers set to address key issues that are expected to include:
• Keynote speaker: to be confirmed
• Trends: an insight into today's major influences on the hospitality industry
• People: recruiting, developing and retaining talent
• Logistics: insight on mobilising one of the UK's biggest and most challenging projects
• The Caterer Interview: to be confirmed
As the business end of our forum draws to a close, attendees will be invited stay for lunch and then to loosen their collars and stay on for exclusive and informal networking in The Caterer Lounge.
Visit the Foodservice Forum website for more details and book now to attend.