Would you like the chance to learn from Ollie Dabbous in the kitchen of his Michelin-starred restaurant?
To celebrate the publication of Dabbous: The Cookbook, Bloomsbury Publishing in partnership with The Caterer, is offering one lucky chef a week's stage at Dabbous, as well as a signed copy of the book.
To enter, simply answer the following question in 25 words or fewer:
How you would describe Ollie Dabbous' style of cooking?
Please send your answer and a copy of your CV to Ollie Dabbous Competition, The Caterer, Terminal House, 52 Grosvenor Gardens, London, SW1W 0AU or email email@example.com with Dabbous Competition in the subject line.
Terms and conditions
1. Competition closes at 11.59pm on 14 November 2014.
2. Prize consists of a one-week stage at Dabbous, 39 Whitfield Street, London W1T 2SF and a signed copy of Dabbous: The Cookbook.
3. Prize to be taken at a time agreeable to both the Dabbous restaurant and the winner, subject to availability.
4. The prize must be taken between 1 January 2015 and 30 June 2015.
5. Prize does not include travel costs, meals or accommodation during the week's stage.
6. This prize is non-transferrable.
7. Prize is for one winner who must be aged 18 or over.
8. Only one entry per person. Entrants must answer the question in 25 words or fewer to qualify, and include an up-to-date CV with their entry.
9. Competition is open to UK residents only.
10. The winner will be notified within 10 days of the closing date.
11. Bloomsbury Publishing Plc and The Caterer are the promoters of this competition.
12. Entries will be passed on to Ollie Dabbous for consideration.