Dualit's heavy-duty, retro-style toasters became a style icon in the domestic kitchen during the 1990s, but they were originally designed for the catering sector. The company has been serving up durable and reliable British-engineered food prep products with a distinctive design aesthetic to the commercial sector since it was founded by Max Gort-Barten in 1945.
Now it is building on this heritage with the launch of the new Rhinochef range of robust, easy-to-use back bar essentials, all at affordable prices. The line-up includes three sizes of contact grill (single, Panini and double), three deep-fat fryers (including a double fryer), a salamander grill with three grill positions and a griddle.
Caterer has teamed up with Dualit to offer three lucky readers a Café Starter Kit, worth a combined total of £1,400. Each kit comprises a single contact grill, a five-litre fryer and a griddle.
HOW TO ENTER
Three lucky readers who can answer the question above correctly will win this prize. All entries must be submitted by 24 December, 2010.
To enter the competition, send a postcard stating your name, job title, company name and address, contact telephone number and e-mail address to Product Zone/Rhinochef Competition, Caterer and Hotelkeeper, Quadrant House, The Quadrant, Sutton, Surrey SM2 5AS or simply enter online using the form below.
The word rhino refers to?
A. A European river
B. A thick-skinned pachyderm
C. A US casino city
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This competition is not open to employees or agents of Reed Business Information or Dualit.
2. We reserve the right to change the prize without notice and no cash alternative will be offered.
3. The winner will be selected at random from correct entries, and the publisher's decision is final.
4. Reed Business Information will use the contact information you provide to communicate with you on behalf of the Caterer Group. We may also use the information you have provided to send direct marketing material from ourselves relating to other products and services that may be of interest to you. Your information may also be disclosed to other companies who wish to send you information about their products and services including our sponsor, Dualit. This could involve data transfer to countries outside the European Economic Area. For further information and choices please visit our data protection page at [www.reedbusiness.co.uk/dataprotection or write to us at RBI, Freepost RCC2619, Haywards Heath, RH16 3BR, UK.
5. The winner's name will appear in Caterer and Hotelkeeper and on Caterersearch.com.