The AA has announced the finalists for five categories at its AA Hospitality Awards.
The finalists in each of the categories below will hear if they are winners at on 22 September at the Grosvenor House Hotel, Park Lane, London. In total 24 winners will be announced along with the new three, four and five AA Rosettes and AA Red Star establishments.
Chef proprietor at Ormer, Shaun Rankin, chef proprietor of Ormer, which has been shortlisted for the AA Food Service award, said: "The team have worked tirelessly from launch in May 2013 to ensure every detail has been considered and customers expectations have been exceeded. Being in the Channel Isles means it's harder for us to get recognised against other restaurants on the mainland and it makes a real difference for us to be acknowledged in this way."
Wakefield hotel Waterton Park is on the shortlist for the Eco Hotel of the Year. Sales director Debbie Taylor said: "To be recognised for all the effort, time and money that everyone has invested is amazing. We are absolutely delighted that our commitment to ensuring the future of this unique and historic hall has been recognised by the AA."
AA Food Service Award
• Ormer, Jersey
• Lucknam Park Hotel and Spa, Bath
• Galvin at Windows, London
AA Housekeeper of the Year Award
• Alan Peck - The Scarlet, Cornwall
• Joan Jones - Kilworth House, Leicestershire
• Geraldine Maursy - The Landmark, London
AA Eco Hotel of the Year
• Appleby Manor Country House Hotel, Appleby in Westmoreland
• The Savoy, London
• The Waterton Park Hotel, Wakefield
AA Eco Hotel Group of the Year
• Exclusive Hotels and Venues
• Red Carnation Hotels
• English Lakes Hotels Resorts and Venues
AA Spirit Award
• Cedar Court Grand Hotel & Spa, York
• Blythswood Square, Glasgow
• The Merchant Hotel, Belfast