Bruno Loubet has devised a new five-course set dinner menu that will consist of his favourite dishes taken from his Mange Tout cookbook at his Bistrot Bruno Loubet restaurant, in London's Zetter hotel.
The menu costs £45, and a typical dinner will be:
- Pissaladière with marinated sardine fillets
- Lobster salad "Watego"
- Beetroot ravioli
- Sweet soy braised beef cheeks with mango salad
- Crêpes Suzette with a touch of cardamom
There will be a short lunch offering of two courses for £22.50, also with dishes from the cookbook. A sample lunch menu is:
- Smoked and grilled aubergines with citrus dressing
- Roasted lamb breast confit with fennel seeds, orange and sumac
The menus is available from Monday, 5 August 2013, will change regularly, and will be available daily until at least the end of September 2013.
Mange Tout, which was published in June of this year, will be available to diners for £15 (RRP £25).
Loubet recently launched his new venture, Grain Store, in London's King's Cross.