A team of top chefs will prepare dinner at this year's National Restaurateurs' Dinner to mark the event's 21st anniversary.
The annual networking event for chefs, restaurateurs, food and wine service professionals is hosted by the Restaurant Association, the Academy of Culinary Arts and the Academy of Food and Wine Services and will be held at the Dorchester Hotel, London, on 14 April.
Providing a course at the event will be:
- John Williams, executive chef at the Ritz
- Henri Brosi, executive chef at the Dorchester
- Brian Turner, chef patron at Brian Turner Mayfair
- Anton Edelmann, chef proprietor at Anton's
- Andreas Antona, chef patron of Simpsons Restaurant
- Adam Byatt, chef proprietor at Trinity Restaurant
- William Curley, patissier chocolatier
Last year's event was attended by more than 350 people and raised around £50,000 for good causes.
For more information on this year's dinner or to book places, call Pauline Jackson on 020 7404 7744.
By Mark Lewis
E-mail your comments to Mark Lewis here.