The Oxford School of Hospitality Management has revealed the shortlist for its third Bacchus Alumni Awards.
The awards mark the professional achievements of its graduates and recognise former alumni who have gone on to great things within the hospitality industry.
The winners will receive their awards at the awards ceremony on 24 April at the St. Pancras Renaissance hotel in London.
Tickets for the awards dinner are available for alumni, staff and friends of the school, priced at £130 each, or £1200 for a table of 10 and can be purchased here.
Donald Sloan, head of the Oxford School of Hospitality Management, added: "It is so inspiring for young students to see what alumni have gone on to achieve in their professional careers."
The shortlisted candidates are:
Bacchus Young Alumni Award (under the age of 30)
- Rhiannon Heseltine - general manager, Lexington Catering
- Rebecca Armstrong - general manager, The Genuine Dining Co.
- Victoria Slater - associate director, Gerber Communications
- Martin Holden-White - business development executive, BaxterStorey
- George Harwood-Dallyn - general manager, The Chester
- Owen Farr - assistant restaurant manager, D&D London
Manager of the Year
- Graziano Arricale - operations director, Birley Clubs
- Nikki White Wright - director of destinations and sustainability, ABTA
- Andrew Pirret - director, operations mobile services, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Paul Brackley - general manager, Shangri-La hotel at the Shard
- Rebecca Mofford - head of operations, Mogford
- Owain Lloyd Jones - opening manager, House of Jacob
- Pedro Deakin - hotel manager, Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris
Bacchus Mentor of the Year
- Anne Elliott - CEO, Elliotts Agency
- CiarÁ¡n Fahy - chief executive officer, Ellerman Hotels
- Paul Bloomfield - director, Zest Catering
- Adam Rowledge - general manager, Georgian House hotel
- Matthew Bell - area manager, CitizenM Hotels
- Edward Gallier - head of learning and development, Amaris Hospitality
- Bev King - owner, Z Hotels
Videos from The Caterer archives